Tuesday, July 7, 2009

20 Days

Hi!I just made this blog and I wanted to make my first post. I'm not in Denmark yet but I will be very soon :) I have 20 days left here in Madison Heights, Michigan. Then I'm off to New York! and I'm driving there with my family. Me, my twin brother, my sister, my mom, and maybe my grandma will be touring around before they have to leave me with AFS (my exchange program). I've never been to New York so I'm really looking forward to it. I'll leave New York on July 30th with all the other kids from the US who are going to Denmark...then I'll be gone!
But I've got a lot to do before that day comes. I'm having my goodbye party this Saturday at my house.I've been busy getting ready for that, and of course, my trip. I have to fit all of my stuff into a 40 pound suit case and a 20 pound carry on. That's not gonna be easy, and I've been warned that things are very expensive in Denmark, so I've been trying to buy most of the things I'm going to need while I'm here. I plan on wearing as much clothing as I can on the plane. It's gonna be hot, but hopefully worth it.
So as of now I'm the only one reading this, but I hope that eventually some other exchange students or future exchange students will start reading this, along with family and friends back home. I'll try to post pictures on here throughout the year when I blog. I'm not sure yet how often I'll be able to post, but my host family does have Internet so hopefully I can get something on here every week.
I'll probably write again before I leave but until then, cya!

No comments: